Week 1 & 2
Back from holidays I worked on including the newly created widgets in the user interface.
Before all video or audio layers only had one label. Now we want one widget for every audio/video layer. Therefore I had to change the internal logic quite a bit.
Afterwards I noticed that hard coded layer heights didn’t work well with the new widgets. The more layers you had the more you saw that they weren’t properly aligned. My solution for this problem is that I adjust the layer height to the height of the layer control widget. This also gives us basic folding support as well.
The current UI now looks like this:
You can find my branch on github. I’m also happy to hear your comments, hints or whatever you want to say 🙂